On 18th March 2022, Popi Definition: People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) Job Circular Has been Published. New Vacancies Are Available On Their Job Circulars. We, Will, Bring You That Circular With Detail Instructions. The Last Date Of Application Is 5th April 2023. If You Want To Know More Bank Job, Engineering Job, Govt. Job, Private Jobs, Medical Jobs, Pharmaceuticals Jobs, BGB Jobs, Army Jobs, Navy Jobs, Air Force Jobs, Police Jobs, Anser & VDP, Fire Fighter Jobs And Also Find Educational All Results ← Just Click This Highlight Links. Job Details Below ↓ (Skip The Ads)
popi ngo new job circular
- Organization: People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI)
- Company Details: To Know About the Company -> See Below
- Name Of Post :
- Total Post:30
- Qualification: See The Circular
- Salary: See The Circular
- Deadline: 5th April 2023
popi ngo wikipedia
Established in 1986, POPI started development work by raising awareness, sensitizing, and organizing the women living in poverty and extreme poverty on development issues, and building their leadership and management skills. The initial aim of the work was to alleviate poverty by empowering women. From that humble beginning, POPI has grown in strength, and today it is one of the leading NGOs in Bangladesh. As a development organization, POPI’s services have been deeply appreciated by the people it works for, and it has expanded its geographic footprint across 19 districts of the country. In its long journey of 30 years, the organization remains committed to making a difference in the lives of people by promoting sustainable development, gender justice, and social harmony.
- POPI envisages a prudent nation free from hunger and poverty where every citizen leads a life with dignity and equity.
- To work for the people and with the people irrespective of religion, caste, ethnicity, creed, belief, age, and sex who are in any form of marginalization and exclusion.
- To implement appropriate, need-based, result-oriented, and right-based development programs.
- To build linkages and render cooperation/coordination between and among government, civil societies, NGOs, and community-based organization.
- To enhance the capacity of personnel, institutions, and groups who are involved in development and welfare activities.
- To strengthen organizational sustainability for rendering services to the people.
popi ngo job circular
Popi Jobs : Application Link → Click Here