On 13th July 2021, The National University (NU) Job Circular Has Published. New Vacancies Are Available On Their Job Circulars. We, Will, Bring You That Circular With Detailed Instructions. The Last Date Of Application Is 14th August 2021. If You Want To Know More Bank Job, Engineering Job, Govt. Job, Private Job, Medical Jobs, Pharmaceuticals Jobs, BGB Jobs, Army Jobs, Navy Jobs, Air Force Jobs, Police Jobs, Anser & VDP, Fire Fighter Jobs, And Find Educational All Results ← Just Click This Highlight Links.
- Organization: National University (NU)
- Company Details:
- The National University of Bangladesh (জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়, বাংলাদেশ) is a parent university of Bangladesh that was established by an Act of Parliament as an affiliating University of the country to impart graduate and post-graduate level education to the students through its affiliated colleges and professional institutions throughout the country. It is the third-largest university in the world according to enrollment. The headquarter is in Gazipur, on the outskirts of Dhaka.
- It is a postgraduate teaching and research university as well as an affiliating university. It is state-run and public. The university has a school and a center. It has established institutes that provide courses leading to MPhil and Ph.D. degrees.
- The Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences (IHS) was introduced in 1997 to offer a two-year M.Phil. following modern American credit hour and semester system including course work, two-month internship, and thesis guided by a supervisor. The M.Phil. is an interdisciplinary degree intensive enough to help the students pursue Ph.D. courses. The course is open to faculty members who are employed at universities and colleges.
- Four more institutes – the Institute of Liberation and Bangladesh Studies (ILBS), Institute of National Science (INS), Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), and Institute of Business and Management Studies (IBMS) – have all the formalities complete toward their constitutions and are soon to provide higher courses related to science, needs of life, and national heritage.
- Very few of the teachers teaching at honors and master's levels have higher training. The university's training program is designed to augment the knowledge of the college teachers, enhance their skills in teaching, and get exposure to higher ideas. Eminent educationists and scholars of the country are associated with the academic programs provided on campus.
- Position :
- Chief Engineer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Total Post: 4
- Qualification: See The Circular
- Salary: See The Circular
- Deadline: 14th August 2021
National University (NU) Job Circular
Online Application, Click → Here