On 29th March 2020, Japan Tobacco International LTD Job Circular Has Published. Several New Vacancies Are Available On Their Job Circulars. We Will Bring You That Circular With Detail Instructions. Last Date Of Application Is 4th April 2020. If You Want To Know More Bank Job , Engineering Job , Govt. Job , Private Job , Medical Jobs , Pharmaceuticals Jobs , BGB Jobs , Army Jobs , Navy Jobs, Air Force Jobs , Police Jobs , Anser & VDP , Fire Fighter Jobs And Also Find Educational All Results ← Just Click This Highlight Links
Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Japan Tobacco International LTD Job Circular
Post: Department Assistant
Assist Leaf Director and management team with supporting administrative activities to ensure smooth running of business processes. Main duties include scheduling meetings, appointments and travel arrangements, translation and interpretation, and preparation and filing of reports, presentations and other documentations.
- MANAGE LOCAL COMMUNICATION : Translate local communication for Leaf Director, Interpret verbal and written translations and announce achievements and celebrations related to manufacturing as per Leaf Director's instruction
- PREPARE MONTHLY REPORTS AND MEETING MINUTES: Acquire monthly reports from all departments in factory and summarize highlights into one to be shared globally. Attend meeting as per Line Manager's instruction to create meeting minutes and circulate report with respective attendees. Support in preparing meeting and event materials including PowerPoint presentations, Excel and Word reports and announcement letters.
- ORGANIZE INTERNAL EVENTS: Work closely with People and Culture and third parties to organize and execute internal events related to celebrations and internal launches. Coordinate team engagement programs. Assist management team in establishing clear communication within the organization.
- ARRANGE TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Assist and manage hotel reservations, flights, ground transportation and any other travel requirements for Leaf Director, IAs, STAs and other visitors by communicating with hotels and travel agencies. Be available outside standard working hours to incorporate last minute changes or travel disruptions. Coordinate with market colleagues to arrange letter of invitation as per request. File and sort receipts and follow the exchange rates to raise and claim per diems and T&E claims for factory Director in a monthly basis. Produce and maintain expense data report.
- CASCADE INFORMATION AMONGST MANAGEMENT TEAM: On Travel Of Factory IAs And STAs Acquire and maintain constantly changing calendars of Factory Director, IAs and STAs and highlight VIP visits in order to create and share meeting agendas with management team and other relevant departments. Manage schedule of Factory Director and assist in preparation, coordination and execution of corporate meetings and special events involving VIP visits both offsite and onsite."
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors from any reputed public / private university
- Good knowledge on MS Office
- Very good English Language Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Female candidate preferred
- Candidates from Kushtia City / Jessore will be given preference