Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Post: Global Supply Chain Finance Associate
To support the cigarette manufacturing finance Bangladesh in calculating the cost of production, analyzing and reporting variances on a monthly basis to head office, assisting local teams inaccurate and timely cost planning and reporting. In addition, perform standard costing and ensure all product costs are maintained and functional all the time.
- Support planning, analysis, and reporting of financial plans and actual results working closely with local and global finance teams.
- Works closely with the Accounting team ensuring the consistency of the submitted numbers (local and consolidated Capex reports), checking CAPEX related depreciation calculation in line with Accounting Policy.
- Support the development of standard product cost, tracking of inventories, actual cost, variance calculation, and analysis and reporting.
- Preparation of financial planning exercises and monthly actual reporting packages (Capex and Opex), working closely with local teams ensuring timely and accurately submissions of financial reports and variance analysis.
- Assist with the alignment of operations systems and processes with JTI Product Cost Policy, through the analysis of JTI GSC Bangladesh operations and specifics, ensuring that accounting structure used for posting and planning is correct, up to date and in line with JTI Global PC Policy (cost centers, items, accounts)
- Assist with the preparation of Entity Balance Sheet and P&L planning, loading to BPS system followed by an accurate check.
- Support monthly variance analysis vs. planned P&L, with focus on Working Capital and Cash Flow analysis.
- Support local finance team and cigarette operations in projects.
- Identify and propose improvements of processes in all areas, in cooperation with other functions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Accounting or professional qualification and a member of a recognized professional body.
- Consolidated experience in a finance/accounting/ planning role or related function;
- Good technical skills (especially Excel). Access would be a plus;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting management and financial reporting;
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Advanced in written, reading and spoken English and Bengali.
***Send your application until February 11th***
***People with disabilities are welcome in our organization.
[aio_button align="center" animation="flash" color="green" size="small" icon="alert" text="Apply Now" relationship="nofollow" url="https://jobs.jti.com/job/Tongi-Global-Supply-Chain-Finance-Associate-18-1230/512679501/"]