On 9th August 2022, The Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh (EGCB) Job Circular Has Published. New Vacancies Are Available On Their Job Circulars. We, Will, Bring You That Circular With Detailed Instructions. The Last Date Of Application Is 31st August 2022. If You Want To Know More Bank Job, Engineering Job, Govt. Job, Private Job, Medical Jobs, Pharmaceuticals Jobs, BGB Jobs, Army Jobs, Navy Jobs, Air Force Jobs, Police Jobs, Anser & VDP, Fire Fighter Jobs, And Find Educational All Results ← Just Click This Highlight Links.
- Organization: Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh (EGCB)
- Company Details:
- Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh is a state-owned utility and electricity company in Bangladesh and is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Power Development Board’s subsidiary company is the Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh became an independent country in 1971. Since 1972 electricity in Bangladesh was produced and managed by the Bangladesh Power Development Board under the Ministry of Power, Energy, and Mineral Resources. Meghnaghat Power Company Limited was created by the government to create subdivisions of the Bangladesh Power Development Board and divide its responsibilities on 23 November 1996. Meghnaghat Power Company Limited was rebranded on 16 February 2004 as the Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh.
- The majority of the shares of the company are held by Bangladesh Power Development Board. The government plans to offload the shares of the company on the stock exchange. It is constructing the Siddhirganj power plant in Narayanganj along with Samsung C&T Corporation of South Korea and Isolux Ingenieria SA of Spain. It is one of the most expensive power plants in the world
- On 23rd November 1996, BPDB formed Meghnaghat Power Company (MPC) Ltd.
- On 16th February 2004, the Meghnaghat Power Company (MPC) Ltd. has been re-named Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh (EGCB) Ltd. (an Enterprise of BPDB).
Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh (EGCB) Ltd. (An Enterprise of Bangladesh Power Development Board) was incorporated with the Registrar of joint-stock companies on February 16, 2004, to produce and sell Electricity. EGCB has a plan to become a leading electricity generation company across the country. Electricity generation-related business services are among the fastest-growing and key areas of the economy, EGCB intends to capitalize on the opportunity in that area. The company's major share is currently held by BPDB.
- Position :
- See The Circular
- Total Post: 13
- Qualification: See The Circular
- Salary: See The Circular
- Deadline: 31st August 2022
EGCB | Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh | Job Circular
Online Application, Click → Here
Apply for job