On 30th August 2022, The Concern Worldwide Bangladesh Job Circular Has Published. New Vacancies Are Available On Their Job Circulars. We, Will, Bring You That Circular With Detailed Instructions. The Last Date Of Application Is 10th September 2022. If You Want To Know More Bank Job, Engineering Job, Govt. Job, Private Jobs, Medical Jobs, Pharmaceuticals Jobs, BGB Jobs, Army Jobs, Navy Jobs, Air Force Jobs, Police Jobs, Anser & VDP, Fire Fighter Jobs, And Find Educational All Results ← Click This Highlight Links.
- Organization: Concern Worldwide Bangladesh
- Company Details:
- Concern Worldwide (often referred to as Concern) is Ireland's most considerable aid and humanitarian agency. Since its foundation 50 years ago it has worked in 50 countries. According to its latest annual report, Concern helped 28.6 million of the world's poorest and most vulnerable people in 2019, while responding to 82 emergencies in 24 countries. Concern aims to help those living in the world's poorest countries. The concern is engaged in long-term development work and emergency relief in Africa, Asia, and the Caribbean. Concern's core work focuses on health, hunger, and humanitarian response in emergencies. The charity works in partnership with small community groups, governments, and large global organizations. The concern is one of fourteen fully certified members of the Humanitarian Accountability Partnership. It has no religious or political affiliations.
- Concern Worldwide US is an affiliate of Concern Worldwide. It has offices in New York City and Chicago. Concern Worldwide is a partner of One Campaign.
- Concern Worldwide UK is a UK charity that supports the overseas work of Concern Worldwide. It is a registered charity in the UK (number 1092236 England and Wales and SC038107 Scotland). Danny Harvey became executive director of Concern Worldwide UK in late 2019.
- Position :
- Partnership Coordinator- Technical
- Total Post: 1
- Qualification: See The Circular
- Salary: See The Circular
- Deadline: 10th September 2022
Concern Worldwide Bangladesh Job Circular
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Concern started working with the people of Bangladesh in 1972 by extending its support after the devastating cyclone of 1970. Since then, Concern Worldwide has been working to address extreme poverty in the most vulnerable communities of the country by implementing needs based, innovative humanitarian and development projects.
In Bangladesh, Concern Worldwide works jointly with non-governmental organisations (NGOs), Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), different government departments, the private sector and other key stakeholders to ensure the sustainable changes in the lives of the extreme poor.
Job Title: Partnership Coordinator-Technical
Exact Job Location: Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar
Reports to: Nutrition Program Manager-INP
Contract Details Fixed Term contract up to 31st December 2022
Job purpose: This is a national staff position based in Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar and will be responsible and dedicated to supporting the national partner to strengthen their technical ability in quality implementation of Integrated Nutrition Project activities. The position will also support the partner in managing the project as per the detailed project implementation plan. He/She will maintain regular communication with the Partner’s project management team and provide close support. This position also supports the partner organization on quality report preparation and project documentation. He /She will support the partner on budgets, and capacity building of the partner's staff through organizing and supporting formal training and orientation. The position holder will also be the main focal point for communication & coordination between Concern and partner organization
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Review the capacity-building plan with the partner
• Lead the rollout of the capacity-building plans for the partner
• Coordinate with the nutrition advisor to ensure that partner staff is trained on the relevant protocols and they receive supportive supervision on key nutrition interventions
• Provide regular support to partners on strengthening the capacity in terms of HR, documentation, financial records
• Coordinate with the partner to plan and manage the partner’s activities and budget.
• Monitor and support partners in financial management, capacity building, and other support as required
• Ensure transparency at all levels while monitoring and supporting the partners.
• Perform annual performance assessment of partner along with assessment team member.
• Support other departments to conduct regular compliance monitoring for the partner
Reporting and documentation:
• Support partner to prepare high-quality monthly and quarterly quantitative and qualitative reports.
• Review, analyze and compile partner’s report and share with Nutrition Program Manager
• Support partner to document lessons learned and best practices within the implementation of the project.
• Support and ensure that Partners are maintaining standard documentation procedures as per agreement and project requirements.
Coordination and Communication:
• To play a key role as a person of contact between Concern and Partner.
• Participate in meetings, pieces of training, and workshops for strengthening the operational capacity of the partner
• Maintain good coordination with support and other departments of Concern and Partner to ensure comprehensive support from all departments (finance, HR, supply chain, and logistical).
Monitoring and Evaluation:
• Monitor activities in partner camps to ensure that the project activities are implemented effectively and on time.
• Organize periodical progress review meetings with partners to evaluate project achievements and to develop plans to achieve the targets and objectives based on project design.
• Organize quarterly joint monitoring visits with the partner’s management team.
In line with Concern’s commitments under the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS):
• Actively promote meaningful community participation and consultation at all stages of the project cycle (planning, implementation, M&E);
• Work with relevant colleagues to ensure that the Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM) is functional and accessible, and that feedback and complaints are welcomed and addressed;
• Work with relevant colleagues to ensure that information about CRM, safeguarding, and expected staff behavior is disseminated among program participants and communities.
• Master’s Degree in Nutrition, Public health, Development Studies, Economics or any other relevant field. Working experience with partner organizations in financial management, organizational development, and capacity-building activities
• At least overall 5 years of experience and specifically a minimum 3 years experience in Program Management level and at least 1 years experience in partnership management
• Technical knowledge of Community management of acute malnutrition (CMAM) and IYCF programming will get preference
• Good experience with Rohingya refugee programs
• Fluency in both Bangla and English, both written and verbal.
• Proficient knowledge of standard computer software.
• Proactive with an ability to think analytically, identifying opportunities and mechanisms to broaden programming.
• Results oriented.
• Capacity building and training facilitation skills.
• Good advocacy and networking skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to problems solving and have good decision-making skills.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to work in challenging environments and strict deadlines.
o Sound Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc).
o Excellent reporting and communication skills
o Ability to work in a team, respect team decisions, and support multi-cultural team members.
o Strong leadership qualities and willingness to exercise initiative and work independently.
o Must have a ‘hands-on’, practical mentality, be self-driven, and be very self-motivated.
o Must be well organized.
o Very high attention to detail.
o Cultural and political sensitivity.
Safeguarding at Concern: Code of Conduct and its Associated Policies
Concern has an organizational Code of Conduct (CCoC) with three Associated Policies; the Programme Participant Protection Policy (P4), the Child Safeguarding Policy, and the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Policy. These have been developed to ensure the maximum protection of program participants from exploitation and to clarify the responsibilities of Concern staff, consultants, visitors to the program and partner organization, and the standards of behavior expected of them. In this context, staff have a responsibility to the organization to strive for, and maintain, the highest standards in the day-to-day conduct in their workplace in accordance with Concern’s core values and mission. Any candidate offered a job with Concern Worldwide will be expected to sign the Concern Staff Code of Conduct and Associated Policies as an appendix to their contract of employment. By signing the Concern Code of Conduct, candidates acknowledge that they have understood the content of both the Concern Code of Conduct and the Associated Policies and agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of these policies. Additionally, Concern is committed to the safeguarding and protection of vulnerable adults and children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work or volunteer with vulnerable adults and children are recruited by us for such roles. Subsequently, working or volunteering with Concern is subject to a range of vetting checks, including criminal background checking.
Last Date: 10th September 2022
Apply Here → Concern Worldwide Bangladesh