On 17th May 2021, Bangladesh Reference Institute for Chemical Measurements (BRiCM) Job Circular Has Published. Several New Vacancies Are Available On Their Job Circulars. We, Will, Bring You That Circular With Detail Instructions. The Last Date Of Application Is 1st June 2021. If You Want To Know More Bank Job, Engineering Job, Govt. Job, Private Job, Medical Jobs, Pharmaceuticals Jobs, BGB Jobs, Army Jobs, Navy Jobs, Air Force Jobs, Police Jobs, Anser & VDP, Fire Fighter Jobs And Also Find Educational All Results ← Just Click This Highlight Links. Job Details Below ↓
- Organization: Bangladesh Reference Institute for Chemical Measurements (BRiCM)
- Company Details: To Know About Company -> See Below
- Position :
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Doctoral Fellowship
- Post-Graduate Fellowship - 1
- Post-Graduate Fellowship - 2
- Total Post: 50
- Qualification: See The Circular
- Salary: The Circular
- Deadline: 1st June 2021
Bangladesh Reference Institute for Chemical Measurements (BRiCM)
- To establish internationally recognized chemical metrology infrastructure in the country.
- To improve national chemical measurement capability.
- To establish and disseminate the Unbroken Chain of Traceability in chemical metrology from the SI Unit to the domestic laboratory.
- To establish national chemical metrology infrastructure and attain international recognition.
- Establishing national chemical metrology infrastructure and receiving international recognition in disseminating traceability in chemical measurements
- Improving national chemical measurement capacity and attain the acceptable quality in chemical measurements
- Provide reference measurements service
- Provide proficiency testing and inter-laboratory comparison service
- Develop, validate and transfer methods for chemical measurements
- Disseminate instrumentation and calibration services
- Participate in the technical committees of international metrology organizations, network, and establish traceability in the country.
- Assist in improving quality of testing of the domestic laboratories to international standard
- Collect, produce, store and disseminate or sell reference materials0
- Assign reference value with metrological traceability to SI unit for reference materials
- Conduct bioequivalence and bioavailability study and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) characterization for industry
- Establish organic and inorganic ‘Specimen Bank’
- Conduct study on chemical toxicity and risk assessment
- Act as technical support organization (TSO) for regulatory bodies
- Conduct contract research for industries
- Provide training, consultancy, and organize public awareness-building activities on Chemical Metrology, accreditation, and instrumentation, etc.
- Conduct research on chemical metrology; manage, coordinate and regulate all activities regarding the application of research outcome and assist the government in related policy issues.
- Conduct academic program in chemical metrology and support to higher degree research
- Conduct training for foreign participants
- Formulation and publication of guidelines on metrology following relevant international guidelines, such as IUPAC, ISO, BIPM, APMP, AOAC, etc.
- Fellowship for research
BRiCM Job Circular
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.