On 8th August 2021, fire service and civil defence bangladesh Job Circular has published. Several New vacancies are available on their job circulars. We will bring you that circular with detail instructions. Last Date of Application is 31st August 2021. If You Want To Know More Engineering Job , Govt. Job , Private Job , Medical Jobs , Pharmaceuticals Jobs , BGB Jobs , Army Jobs , Navy Jobs, Air Force Jobs , Police Jobs , Anser & VDP , Fire Fighter Jobs and also Find Educational All Results ← Just Click This Highlight Links.
- Organization: Bangladesh Fire Service & Civil Defense
- Company Details : To Know About Company -> Click Here
- Assistant Mechanics
- Wireless Mechanics
- Workshop Helper
- Office Assistant
- Assistant Hose Repair
- Qualification : Click Here To See The Circular
- Total Empty Post: 13
- Salary : Click Here To See The Circular
- Dead Line : 31st August 2021
Fire Service and Civil Defence Bangladesh
Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence is a department responsible rescue missions in Bangladesh including fire safety, safety during air raids and any kind of disaster.Emergency hotline for fire service is 9-9-9. The Present Director General is Brigadier General Sazzad Hossin. In 1982, Fire Service, the fire defence agency and Civil Defence, the unarmed warning and rescue force and the general rescue force, was amalgamated into Bangladesh Fire Service & Civil Defence. In 2016 China agreed to donate 1000 firefighting bikes.
The department is organised in a system of administration, finance, training, planning, development, operations, and maintenance. In an emergency, volunteers provide additional assistance to the department. Currently, the department has approximately 42,000 civilian volunteers.
- To protect and save lives and property for a safe and secured Bangladesh.
- To provide service support to organize training, demonstration and consultancy to prevent fire incident and arrange civil defence measures.
- To acquire competency as one of the leading fire fighting and disaster management organization in Asia.