Education Board Result in Bangladesh is overseen by Bangladesh’s Ministry of Education. Ministry of Primary and Mass Education are responsible for implementing policy for primary education and state-funded schools at a local level. In Bangladesh, all citizens must undertake twelve years of compulsory education which consists of eight years at primary school level and six years at high school level. Primary and secondary education is financed by the state and free of charge in public schools. Bangladesh conforms fully to the UN’s Education For All (EFA) objectives and the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) as well as other education-related international declarations. Article 17 of the Bangladesh Constitution provides that all children receive free and compulsory education
Here We will bring you the latest result within a short time. visit our website for all result updates
Here We Have All The Result Server. For your convenience, the List of The Server is given Below.
- Higher Secondary School Certification Result (HSC) -> Server-1 || Server-2
- Alim Certification Result -> Server-1 || Server-2
- Diploma In Business Studies Certification Result -> Server-1 || Server-2
- Secondary School Certification Result (SSC) -> Server – 1|| Server – 2 || Server – 3
- Dakhil Certification ResultJunior School Certification Result (JSC) -> Server-1 || Server-2
- Junior Dakhil Certification Result (JDC) -> Server-1 || Server-2
- Primary School Certification Result (PSC)
- National University Hons. 1st-year Result
- National University Hons. 2nd-year Result
- National University Hons. 3rd-year Result
- National University Hons. 4th Year Result
- National University Hons. Consolidated Result
- National University Degree 1st Year Result
- National University Degree 2nd Year Result
- National University Degree 3rd Year Result
- National University Degree Consolidated Result
- National University Masters 1st Year Result
- National University Masters Consolidated Result
- How You Get The Result In Mobile!
All Result In Government Website
All National University Result
Honors result in 1st year, Honours result in 2nd year, Honours result in 3rd year, Honours result in 4th year, Consolidated Result.
When you want to get your SSC Result 2022 quickly and hassle-free, you should collect your SSC result by Mobile SMS. It’s very simple. Even you don’t need to have an android phone as you can collect it with a normal phone. Besides, when you will go for online results, you need to have an internet connection as well as a computer or a laptop, or an android mobile phone. When you don’t have access to all these, you can effortlessly get your SSC result by SMS.
You can check Your Result by using the mobile phone of any operator in Bangladesh. To check your result 1st you have to go to the message option and then type:
For General Boards: SSC <space> First three letters of your Board name <space> Roll no<space>2020
And send the message to 16222
For Example: SSC<Space>DHA<Space>123456<Space>2020
Send to 16222
For Madrasah Boad: Dakhil <space> MAD <space> Roll no <space>2020
For Example: Dakhil<Space>MAD<Space>123456<Space>2020
Send to 16222
And send the message to 16222
For Technical Board: SSC<space> TEC<space> Roll no <space>2020
And send the message to 16222
For Example: SSC<Space>TEC<Space>123456<Space>2020
Send to 16222
ALL Division Short Code
DHA = Dhaka Board | BAR = Barisal Board | SYL = Sylhet Board | COM = Comilla Board | CHI= Chittagong Board | RAJ = Rajshahi Board | JES = Jessore Board | DIN = Dinajpur Board | MAD = Madrasah Board | TEC = Technical Board
Education system In Bangladesh
The main education system is divided into three levels:
- Primary Level (Class 1–5)
- Secondary Level (6-10) or (9-12 at some schools) There is no middle school system in Bangladesh.
- Tertiary Level
At all levels of schooling, students can choose to receive their education in English or Bangla. Private schools tend to make use of English-based study media while government-sponsored schools use Bangla.
Cadets in a classroom
Cadet Colleges are important in the education system of Bangladesh. A cadet college is a room and board collegiate administered by Bangladesh. Military discipline is compulsory at all cadet colleges. Faujdarhat Cadet College is the first cadet college in Bangladesh, established in 1958 over an area of 185 acres (0.75 km2) at Faujdarhat in the district of Chittagong. At present, there are 12 cadet colleges in Bangladesh, including 3 cadet colleges for girls.
As of September 2019, tertiary education in Bangladesh takes place at 44 government, 101 private, and 3 international universities. Students can choose to further their studies in Chartered Accountancy, engineering, technology, agriculture, and medicine at a variety of universities and colleges.
Primary education The overall responsibility of the management of primary education lies with the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), set up as a Ministry in 1992. While MOPME is involved in the formulation of policies, the responsibility of implementation rests with the Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) headed by a Director-General. The Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) and its subordinate offices in the district and Upazila are solely responsible for the management and supervision of primary education. Their responsibilities include recruitment, posting, and transfer of teachers and other staff; arranging in-service training of teachers; distribution of free textbooks; and supervision of schools. The responsibility of school construction, repair, and supply of school furniture lies with the DPE executed through the Local Government Engineering Department (LGED). The National Curriculum and Textbook Board (NCTB) is responsible for the development of curriculum and production of textbooks. While the Ministry of Education (MOE) is responsible for the formulation of policies, the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (DSHE) under the Ministry of Education is responsible for implementing the same at secondary and higher education levels. The NCTB is responsible for developing curriculum and publishing standard textbooks.
The Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) is responsible for conducting the two public examinations:
- Primary School Certificate (PSC) (5 grade)
- Junior School Certificate (JSC) (8th grade)
The secondary level of education is controlled by the eight General Education boards:
- Barisal Education Board for Barisal Division
- Chittagong Education Board for Chittagong Division
- Comilla Education Board for Comilla Division
- Dhaka Education Board for Dhaka Division
- Dinajpur Education Board for Rangpur Division
- Jessore Education Board for Khulna Division
- Mymensingh Education Board for Mymensingh Division
- Rajshahi Education Board for Rajshahi Division
- Sylhet Education Board for Sylhet Division
The boards’ headquarters are located in Barishal, Comilla Chittagong, Dhaka, Dinajpur Jessore, Rajshahi, and Sylhet.
Eight region-based Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) are responsible for conducting the two public examinations:
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) (10th grade)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) (12th grade)
At the school level, in the case of non-government secondary schools, School Management Committees (SMC), and at the intermediate college level, in the case of non-government colleges, Governing Bodies (GB), formed as per government directives, are responsible for mobilizing resources, approving budgets, controlling expenditures, and appointing and disciplining staff. While teachers of non-government secondary schools are recruited by concerned SMCs observing relevant government rules, teachers of government secondary schools are recruited centrally by the DSHE through a competitive examination.
In government secondary schools, there is not an SMC. The headmaster is solely responsible for running the school and is supervised by the deputy director of the respective zone. Parent Teachers Associations (PTAs), however, exist to ensure a better teaching and learning environment.
At the tertiary level, universities are regulated by the University Grants Commission. The colleges providing tertiary education are under the National University. Each of the medical colleges is affiliated with a public university. Universities in Bangladesh are autonomous bodies administered by statutory bodies such as Syndicate, Senate, Academic Council, etc. in accordance with provisions laid down in their respective acts.